Haztech has openings for qualified Occupational First Aid Attendants – Level 3 to join on a full-time basis.
This role includes travel and living away from home for stretches of time. As a member of Haztech’s medical team, the OFA3 provides onsite medical services on a construction site, tending to both urgent, and non-urgent medical needs. Responsibilities include the use of skills and expertise to provide emergency response, medical assessment, primary health care, injury prevention, and coordinate emergency medical evacuations as needed. You will exercise independence, judgment, and initiative by logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems that arise on site.
The chosen individual will perform this diverse range of activities with a focus on safety, professionalism, and teamwork.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Valid British Columbia OFA3 License/Certification
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license and criminal record clearance
- Professionally represent Haztech and provide exceptional services