As a member of Haztech’s Advanced Life Support (ALS) team the Registered Nurse (RN) will work with our healthcare services team to provide COVID testing service to our clients.
Services provided include (but are not limited to): Travel and living away from home for periods of time. Camp accommodations are provided during your shift rotation including travel to and from site by Haztech. You will manage the oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal swabbing procedures in an industrial setting. The goal with this role is to optimize swabbing and testing procedures, administer flu shots and maintain medical records to keep project personnel and the local community safe. You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the company while providing a safe and positive work environment. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems. Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records. Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patient conditions. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans. Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained. Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, and oral medications. Develop relationships and rapport with all colleagues, contractors and clients.
The chosen individual will perform this diverse range of activities with a focus on safety, professionalism and teamwork.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Completion of recognized Registered Nurse (RN) program & valid SRNA license
- Experience working on remote industrial, construction and resource sector projects
- Ability to lead a team with strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking and time management
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Valid driver’s license and criminal record clearance
- Professionally represent Haztech and provide exceptional service to all clients