Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (306)352-9114 ext.1 with any questions or to register for upcoming courses.
This course has been updated to meet the intent of the Clear Language Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Regulations.
- Basics of the legislation, history, the act and the regulations, and defined legislated responsibilities.
- The Classification System, nine classes of dangerous goods and the associated hazards.
- Shipping names, classes, UN Number and packing groups for dangerous goods encountered on the job.
- Information required on the shipping document.
- The requirements regarding mixed loads, segregation of dangerous goods.
- Choose proper means of containment.
- Proper use of all equipment that is used in the handling, offering for transport and or transportation of dangerous goods.
- Dangerous goods and ERAP’s (Emergency Response Assistance Plans, Emergency Response and Reporting Requirements.
Your Transportation of Dangerous Goods ticket is valid for three years.
$65.00 + GST