Haztech has an opening for a CLINIC MANAGER to join our Med+ testing team.
As the Clinic Manager, you will be an integral member of our Med+ team. The goal with this role is to oversee the day to day operations of the testing center, lead a team of testing specialists, focus on optimizing lab procedures and succeed in producing reliable and important results to keep our community safe.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing the day to day operations
- Lead a team of Covid Testing Specialists
- Train staff to ensure services are maintained and delivered on time.
- Perform administrative duties including scheduling, filing, paperwork preparation, forms submission, inventory, and supply orders
- Implement and maintain occupational health policies, procedures, and programs.
- Open, prepare and close the testing facility each day
- Schedule appointments by telephone, email, and in-person
- Answer incoming calls, manage walk-ins, and take payments
- Collect, receive, label, and analyze samples
- Handle sensitive equipment to analyze samples or substances, conduct tests, and report findings
- Execute laboratory testing according to standard procedures, make observations, and interpret findings
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids, and samples according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms with accuracy and responsibility
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws and company policies
- Adheres to quality assurance procedures
- Maintain all HIPAA standards
- All safety guidelines must be strictly followed at all times
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Professionally represent Haztech and Med+
- Provide exceptional service to all clients
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 2+ years Management experience
- ASCP or AMT certification preferred
- Covid testing and lab experience preferred
- Occupational Health testing experience preferred
- Experience in operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (infectious bacteria, biohazards, etc.) preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Valid driver’s license and criminal record clearance
- Outgoing and friendly personality with strong communication skills
- Organized and capable of prioritizing tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Proficient with computers, MS Office, and web-based applications
- Physically capable of lifting over 20lbs and the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Comfortable wearing mandatory Personal Protective Equipment (PPE – mask, gloves, goggles, coveralls) for longer periods of time
Please include current certificates when making your submission, as these are required prior to arranging an interview.