Register online by selecting a course below.
To register for specialized or group courses - please contact our training team at (306) 519-0258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The course begins at 8:00 am unless otherwise noted. Participants should arrive 5 to 10 minutes early.
Confined space entries are a necessary part of industrial facilities, construction, agriculture, and public works across the country. Unplanned or uncontrolled confined space entries may result in circumstances that could jeopardize the safety of those entering and those in proximity to the confined space.
This course covers the provincial OH&S requirements for Saskatchewan and Alberta as well as the industry best practices and definitions that are used and applied throughout western Canada.
- Understand the OH&S regulations as they pertain to confined spaces
- Recognize and mark confined spaces
- Identify and control confined space hazards
- Identify required personal protective equipment
- Become familiar with industry accepted standards and regional codes of practice
- Plan a successful entry
- Plan and execute a successful rescue
The duration of the Confined Space course is 8 hours and includes a mandatory written theory test (English only).
Your Confined Space Entry ticket will be mailed to you and is valid for 3 years.
$185.00 + GST