Due to the wide variety of certifications and recertifications available in this discipline, this course is not available on a regularly scheduled basis.
The forklift has several components that make it unique amongst other powered mobile equipment. These components are important to the many versatile forklift work applications.
- OH&S Regulations pertaining to forklifts
- forklift features & safety equipment
- stability, capacity plate
- pre-operational inspection
- start-up, shutdown
- travelling, with and without a load
- load handling
- ramps & grades
- workplace specific hazards
- refueling and recharging
The duration of the Forklift course is 8 hours and includes a mandatory written theory test, skills practice, and operator performance evaluation.
Your Forklift Safety ticket is valid for 3 years.
$165.00 + GST