Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification through Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation.
Full course consisting of two-days (14 hours) in-class learning. Course often a requirement for health-care providers. Certification valid for two years upon completion and authorized by the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Reflects science of the most recent Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Hands-on class format that integrates Basic and advanced lifesaving interventions
- Extensive practice of team dynamics and communication during resuscitation
- Real-world scenarios
- Systematic approach
- High-quality CPR (application of Basic Life Support skills to case scenarios)
- Airway management
- Rhythm recognition
- Intravenous (IV)/intraosseous (IO) access
- Use of medications
- Transcutaneous pacing
- Team dynamics