As a member of Haztech’s Medical team, the Primary Care Paramedic provides mobile testing services for COVID-19. Responsibilities include the use of skills and expertise to collect nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs, antigen and antibody tests, and infectious disease management. You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the company while providing a safe and positive experience for the public. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, and evaluate patient care plans following provincial and federal guidelines. Prepare rooms and mobile treatment centre, sterile instruments, equipment, and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained. Develop relationships and rapport with all colleagues, customers, and clients. You will exercise independence, judgment, and initiative by logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems that arise.
The chosen individual will perform this diverse range of activities with a focus on safety, professionalism, and teamwork.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Completion of recognized Primary Care Paramedic program & valid license in the province of work
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) certificate
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Valid driver’s license and criminal record clearance
- Professionally represent Haztech and provide exceptional service to all clients
Haztech is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.