Haztech has openings for qualified SECURITY GUARDS to join our team on a casual basis from September 2022 – April 2023 for events in Southern Saskatchewan.
Haztech vehicles provided for events outside that require travel outside of Regina
As a member of Haztech’s Security team, you will be responsible for providing the safeguards necessary for the personal protection of fire personnel while protecting personal and department property from loss or damage due to assault, theft, and vandalism. In this role, you will provide site access and security clearance to staff, contractors, and visitors entering a remote camp in Northern Saskatchewan. You will be required to provide detailed documentation in compliance with the site’s Health and Safety Program, including documentation regarding the completed site and vehicle inspections.
- Maintain a positive relationship with Haztech’s management team and crew on site.
- Secure the premises and screen patrons.
- Take appropriate preventative and protective actions in response to safety and security incidents related to client, property and patrons.
- Regulate and control access points.
- Respond to any complaints or crowd control issues and decide what actions to take based on the situation, facts known, and position limitations.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Completion of 40-hour Sask Justice Security Guard Training Course preferred
- Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 license
- Ability to obtain criminal record clearance
- First Aid/CPR certificate preferred
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Independent judgment and decision-making
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Professionally represent Haztech and provide exceptional service
Please include current certificates when making your submission, as these are required prior to arranging an interview.