Haztech has a GREAT opportunity for (2) REGISTERED NURSES in Quebec with Occupational Health experience or for any RN’s wanting to venture into Occupational Health in the Industrial sector. The RN’s will work two (2) weeks on and two (2) weeks off at an industrial site in Northern Quebec.
Accommodations, meals, and travel are covered by Haztech!
The role begins in January 2023.
- Diagnose and treat patients
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Record patient medical information and vital signs
- Modify patients’ treatment plan as indicated by responses and condition
- Prepare rooms, sterilize instruments, maintain equipment and ensure supply stocks are maintained
- Coordinate and execute health screening program for all employees, visitors and contractors
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Complete required questionnaires, risk assessments and health screening
- Assess patients’ health care needs, and record patients’ medical information
You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the company while providing a safe and positive work environment as well as developing relationships and rapport with all colleagues, contractors, and clients.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Completion of a recognized Registered Nurse (RN) program
- Valid Quebec Registered Nurse license
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Valid driver’s license and criminal record clearance