Haztech has an immediate opening for qualified SECURITY GUARDS to join our team on a full-time and casual basis for a long-term project 2.5 hours north of Saskatoon.
The full-time rotations are 7 days on and 7 days off and the casual shifts are on an as-needed basis.
Haztech provides, travel, accommodations, and meal allowance.
Regulate and control access points, vehicle patrol of the property, respond to any complaints or issues, de-escalate situations, and use judgement, and deal with the site employees in a friendly and professional manner. Your high level of professionalism and customer service abilities will make you an exceptional addition to the Haztech team.
- Maintain a positive relationship with Haztech’s management team and the workers on site.
- Take appropriate preventative and protective actions in response to safety and security incidents.
- Secure the premises by patrolling and monitoring the property.
- Respond to any complaints or issues and decide what actions to take based on the situation, facts known, and position limitations.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Valid Saskatchewan 40-hour Security Guard certificate
- Valid class 5 license
- Ability to obtain criminal record clearance
- Reliable transportation
- First Aid/CPR certificate preferred
- Ability to be fully alert and aware of surroundings
- Commitment to consistent accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Independent judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
Please include current certificates when making your submission, as these are required prior to arranging an interview.