Haztech has openings for qualified Security Guards to join our team on a full-time basis in British Columbia.
As a member of Haztech’s Security team, you will be responsible for maintaining the security and safety of people, property, and the environment in assigned areas through vehicle and foot patrols. In this role, you will respond to any complaints or issues, de–escalate situations, use judgment, and deal with the public in a friendly and professional manner. You will be required to provide detailed documentation in compliance with the site’s Health and Safety
program, including documentation regarding completed site and vehicle inspections. Your high level of professionalism and customer service abilities will make you an exceptional addition to the Haztech team.
- Maintain a positive relationship with Haztech’s management team and crew on site.
- Secure the premises and screen patrons.
- Take appropriate preventative and protective actions in response to safety and security incidents related to clients, property, and patrons.
- Regulate and control access points.
- Respond to any complaints or crowd control issues and decide what actions to take based on the situation, facts known, and position limitations.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Valid BC Security Guard License Course
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain criminal record clearance
- Reliable transportation
- First Aid/CPR certificate preferred
- Ability to be fully alert and aware of surroundings
- Commitment to consistent accuracy and high attention to detail
- Independent judgment and decision making
Please include current certificates when making your submission, as these are required prior to arranging an interview.