This Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) course covers regulations, classifications, shipping documents and equipment use.
Transportation of Dangerous Goods
This course has been updated to meet the intent of the Clear Language Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Regulations.
- Basics of the legislation, history, the act and the regulations, and defined legislated responsibilities.
- The Classification System, nine classes of dangerous goods and their associated hazards.
- Shipping names, classes, UN Number and packing groups for dangerous goods encountered on the job.
- Information required on the shipping document.
- The requirements regarding mixed loads, segregation of dangerous goods.
- Choose proper means of containment.
- Proper use of all equipment that is used in the handling, offering for transport and or transportation of dangerous goods.
Dangerous goods and ERAP’s (Emergency Response Assistance Plans, Emergency Response and Reporting Requirements.