NURSE PRACTITIONERS, are you looking for a unique opportunity that includes travel in Texas?! Haztech is rolling out one-of-a-kind, mobile cardiac testing and we are looking for 2 (two) dynamic Nurse Practitioners to join our team!
The role is full-time, with up to 50% overnight travel. All expenses are covered by Haztech when overnight travel is required.
As the leader of the mobile cardiac testing team, the Nurse Practitioners are responsible for managing the EMT and cardiac sonographer, conducting patient assessments and evaluations and consulting with the cardiac sonographer and the offsite cardiologist
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Current Nurse Practitioner license in the state of Texas
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certificate
- International Trauma Life Support or Trauma Nursing Core Course certificate
- Standard First Aid CPR-HCP
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience providing care on industrial sites is an asset
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills