Advanced Care Paramedics, this is an opportunity of a lifetime! Haztech partnered with an international Health and Safety company that assists Occupational Health Clinics get up and running in Africa! We are looking for dynamic, bilingual ACPs to join this project.
Responsibilities can include: regulate and control access points, respond to any complaints or issues, de-escalate situations, and use judgement, and deal with the public in a friendly and professional manner. Your high level of professionalism and customer service abilities will make you an exceptional addition to the Haztech team.
- Advanced Care Paramedic license in Canada
- MUST be bilingual English/French
- Attend to day-to-day injuries and assist the doctors with larger incidents
- Work within the scope of an ACP, providing care for patients
- Collaborate with a global team of health care professionals to provide the best care for the patients
- Coach and mentor local health care providers so they gain knowledge of western medicine and learn new tools to support their local community
- Travel, meals and accommodations are provided by Haztech
- Accommodations are camp based. (They are good accommodations!)
- The rotations will be 4/4 or 5/5 weeks. (This will be determined in the near
- Shifts will be 8 hours a day (no night shift)
- Compensation details will be provided during the interview
Please include current certificates when making your submission, as these are required prior to arranging an interview.